Monday, February 18, 2019

How long does it take to see results after going gym ?



Well, it depends on how much did you care about your nutrition, diet and how hard you did your workout to see the results.

First of all, the results will start to show from the first week or may not happen to someone else.

It actually depends on your body types also, to be honest, the result will come faster if you lift properly(the correct way), workout and eat healthily.

 As my experience I did saw my result in 2nd week I felt energetic yeah energetic is also a sign of your workout because if your body is feeling the workout it will increase your energy level.

 In my 2nd week I felt more strong I lift heavier. I felt confident while doing workout.

 I start seeing my abs barely from some angles and I also start seeing my calves, Not bigger but at least it was better than before.

 Actually seeing the results from internally was feeling energetic and strong and from externally was seeing waist size getting a small little bit, Chest looking good, getting bigger biceps and veins in my hand from the workout.

The first few weeks were good but after 6 weeks the results start getting low and I was kind of surprised and unmotivated.

So the only thing which cause my body to stop getting result was my overconfidence and same workout because I did the same workout from the 1st week for like many months and my body was already used to handle my workout so I had to change my workout and lift heavier and the abs getting much better than before.

So yeah in here what I want to say is that your workout level will decide your body change and you have to keep changing your workout to see results.



Give shock to the body by changing workout and the result will happen in no time. It differs from people to people, age to age.

As many studies show that 80 percent of the diet and 20 percent of the exercise is the combination of weight loss or weight gain. so yeah food is also important to saw the result faster.

Note :
Try to eat small meals.
By eating small meals your stomach will not bloat and you will not have to do more things to achieve a small waist.

And the more important thing is that if you are new to the gym or you came to the gym after months of gap.
you will see the results very quickly and you can gain a lot of muscles because of newbie gains.

so if you work harder and regular you will see the results faster.

Eat protein reach foods to get the gains or see results faster.

Conclusion.
So yeah you can see results from the 2nd week and for some people, it can take more than 4 weeks for them. 

But new people or those people who came back to the gym after long gap may see the result faster because of newbie gains.

People who go back to the gym after a long time may see the result faster because of muscle memory. 

And yeah diet or nutrition is the keys to unlock the gym results.

 Take proteins and lift heavy, eat healthier to see the results faster. By proteins, I mean protein-rich foods, not protein powder. Whole foods are better than protein powders.


No comments:

Post a Comment